Friday, August 31, 2007

Pictures from Canadia

These are from our recent trip to Canada.
















I thought these pictures were a little on the weird side because of how they were taken at night but also kinda cool.


















The kids thought it was pretty fun to sleep in a hotel.


































In the car....













































The second day we had a picnic under a shelter, while it poured down rain.

























































And then afterwards played on the soaking wet playground.






















































That evening Daddy treated us to dinner in the hotel's restaurant and it was really good.





















The next day, crossing the lake by ferry...








































And hiking up to see a lighthouse.





















Etc.















































The beautiful Kootenai lake.


2 comments:

RachelCapezza said...

I'm jealous! I wish we could have made the trip up to Canada while we were visiting. The lake pictures are gorgeous. I love the picture of Noelle smiling back at the camera on the hike. And can I just say, I cannot wait to have weather that requires a jacket??

Heidi said...

That's funny, Rachel, I was thinking the same thing about the jackets! *Sigh* Oh to have jacket weather!