Sunday, May 17, 2009

Highlights from Mother's Day...

Pretty much in reverse order.

















Rachel and Antonio, and Matthew, accidentally pretending to be a creepy stalker-type.







































Pretty Japanese garden.


















Some of the Koi. If you look closely you can see there was one with blue coloring...I thought it was really pretty.

































































David.





































Can you say "chubby"?























































































































































The Perennial garden.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Do you have comments screened, or did the computer just dump my comment because I didn't do it all at once?

Hannah said...

I guess you don't have them screened. :o) I was just raving about the flowers, and the cute kids, and generally just the fact that you'd posted. I'm too lazy to type it all out again. :o)