Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last night, at dinner...

Timothy said to me, "This is a yummy dinner, Mama! Thanks for making it."
Well, David, being in an excessively goofy mood, decided to put in his 2 cents, and said, "Thanks for my head, Noelle."
That prompted a discussion...I said, "Noelle didn't give you that head. Who did?"
Timothy answered, "Jesus!"
I said, "That's right."
And Timothy responded, with a puzzled look on his face, "But....just, where does he find heads?"

Then a few minutes later, David goes, "Jesus sewed your head together, Timothy."

Forrest and I had a laugh over that later on when I told him about it.

Oh, and the other day, David was heard singing, "O God, You are nice. O God, You are nice," at the top of his lungs, outside. And Timothy, this evening, made up a song that he played the drum to (one beat of a drum for every syllable) that went something like, "Jesus, You are here with us. Come to us, come to us, Jesus come to us, You are here with us."

1 comment:

RachelCapezza said...

They're so cute and smart! I love that Jesus sewed our heads together.