Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Okay.

Our Hallowe'en Costumes:


Timothy as Wolverine.




















Noelle as a butterfly.








































me as some kind of wood-elf (??)




















David as a Ninja




















Forrest as a Russian, or something.




















Plus:

This was today...I finally fixed the zipper on this jumper and put it on her to see if it still fit.





















Sunday, at Grandma's house, in Aunt Esther's Mrs. Claus dress, and saying "Me! me! me!" Ah, the joys of digital cameras and the expectancy of my kids to get to immediately see the picture I took of them.





















Last week, nursing her baby.

















These pictures of David were taken by Timothy today, so I thought I'd put them up because David's expressions & poses were funny.

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic's! Noel looks so grown up in that jumper. Seeing your house makes me realize it's been a long time since we were over. Hey, so what do you think about the cookie party on Sunday?

Anonymous said...

I love your totally unsure titles for the pictures of you and Forrest. :o)
Noelle's jumper is SO CUTE!
And, of course,
SEE YOU IN EIGHT DAYS!

Heidi said...

"Now Wood Elves enjoy their wine..." (o:

Isn't it funny how a sibling can get expressions out of each other that Mommy and Daddy never can?

The costumes are soooo cute (got to love the Wolverine) and the jumper is really sweet! Or perhaps it's the girlie in it that makes it so. (o:

RachelCapezza said...

Noelle looks SO much like you in that pic of her wearing Esther's dress. Love the butterfly costume! Btw, I'm glad the bridesmaid dress from my wedding worked as a wood-elf costume too. ;)

Oh, the pic of Noelle nursing her baby is really cute. Kyrie was just nursing "Lulu" (the care bear) today.

Rebekah said...

Taneisha: cookie party sounds great! I'm already going through kinds of cookies in my head deciding what to bring.
Hannah: looking forward to seeing y'all next week!!!
Heidi: LOL! Well, it is true, but only one glass at a time...I'm a very small drinker.
Rachel: I've been wanting to wear that dress again, for a long time, and finally fit back into it! It was really fun. Oh, and our kids call Noelle's little plastic care bear "Lulu" too, in honor of Kyrie.