Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pictures, finally

Well, I think it's because I'm pregnant, but my brain has taken a leave of absence. For this reason I left our camera at church on Easter, without even using it there. So, now that I have a moment of kids in bed and myself not being too nauseated, I'll share some of this last month's pictures with you.


Noelle, wearing David's flannel shirt, a pair of the boys' old jeans, and muddy boots to play in the dirt in.



















My kids. What can I say?














Victoria, caught mid-word I think.



















This picture of Timothy cracked me up so I had to share it.














Not the greatest picture of Kyrie, but it gets her wearing the Spider-man slippers.














And, Antonio. Irresistible cuteness from the Capezzas, again.




















































(Don't worry, the can is empty.)






































Cousins.














Noelle in her Easter dress.














This was just last night...the kids went to the dentist in the morning for a check-up, and shopping (all this with just Daddy!) until about 3pm, so no nap. She was exhausted by dinnertime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures! It's so funny how dark Kyrie and Antonio are, compared with your very fair children. :o) How long do (did?) the Capezzas get to stay?
Hailie is faithfully counting the days until Mama gets home (she left the 25th and gets back the 8th; Hailie has missed her a lot, and has emailed her at least 8 times since she left), and I'm faithfully counting the days until I leave - only 13 now!

Lynne' said...

yep yep... Lily didn't have nap yesterday either and she was asleep and down (meaning not getting up again for me to put back to sleep) by 7! Which is really huge for her (at least the way she's been lately.)