Monday, February 2, 2009

Our 7th and 8th Anniversaries


Eight years ago my mother-in-law (minutes after meeting her for the first time
) said "You'll have to dance with my daughters!" and the rest as they say is bliss, Seven years ago I officially started one of the most amazing journeys in my life!! Thank you God for a godly, patient, Loving and BEAUTIFUL wife! Thank you Rebekah for more than I can write here! Thank you Dad and Mom and Daddy and Mommy for wisdom, love, guidance and example!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your anniversarial posts! It'd be nice to see a current picture of you guys (hint, hint).
Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!

Forrest said...

Anytime you want to come and take some (hint, hint).

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I wish I could come visit!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy anniversary! We love y'all!