Saturday, July 24, 2010

Long time no post!


Well this drought ends today!! Things are hovering between Super-busy and Hectic these days in the Tucker household with sorting, packing, doctor visits for my neck/shoulder, and life! so here is a beginning of a picture re-cap (in no particular order as usual) of the last month or so...enjoy :-)


Dog-pile on Uncle Freeman!


Just being my cool self :-P


Sweet Serenity :-)


Even Spiderman has to eat!


Fun with UncFode (Anastasia's name for him)


Auntie Hannah with her adoring nieces


Uncle Freeman reading a story


We got to celebrate our niece Berry's birthday with her for the first time ever!


Aunt Rebekah's cake is good to the last crumb!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! PICTURES! Thank you for taking time to post them!

Hannah said...

Rebekah's cake is so good that Berry was reaching over to the pan and getting the last crumbs and licks of frosting. Ha, some of those are old enough that I took them. ;o) Could you email the full-size of the thumbnail of your family? Pretty please? Without a cherry on top?

Hannah said...

I got to thinking last night that it was kind of dorky of me to say that "some of them were old enough that I took them", since they're all from when I was there. If I wanted so badly to draw attention to myself, I simply should've said, "I took at least two of those pictures! Goody for me!" :oP
I loved getting to talk to your three youngest last night and this morning! I miss you all a lot!

Rebekah said...

Heehee, I didn't think you were trying to draw attention to yourself. :-)
We miss you a lot too!!

Ryan said...

I LOOOOOVE the pic of Timothy ( spiderman) eating.

Hannah said...

I think that I took that Spiderman picture during the lunch that Timothy prayed, "Help us to be goofy and to bounce off walls..." And of course they were goofy, and bounced off everything. :o)

Ryan said...

LOL that prayer did not need to be prayed!!! but I love it