Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!

Alleluia! Christ is risen! Here are a couple from the Easter Vigil last night...with festive altar cloths and even flowers! You can see the smoke in the air from the incense.
































And here are the girls this morning, in their beautiful outfits! Thanks to Pari Beth (and Uncle Trevor and Aunt Pari!) for the hand-me-down which Anastasia is wearing (which is still in like-new condition!), to Grandpa & Grandma Eyre for Noelle's dress, and to Aunt Hannah for the headbands!




































6 comments:

Auntie Hilary said...

You have super sweet darling girls!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! They're so beautiful!

Holly

RachelCapezza said...

Pretty girls!

Hannah said...

Oh come, let us adore Him! Alleluia!

I was going to say your girls are gorgeous, but everyone else seems to have mentioned that fact already. :o)

How did the kids handle the vigil? I had my own little vigil finishing off my dress. :oP Someday I'd really like to participate in a church vigil - well, actually, in all the Holy Week services.

Hannah said...

P.S. I love their haircuts!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see these beautiful girls!
-Grandma Lisa