Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fun times...


My Cute Helper


Making a Boston Creme Pie


As per usual, the pictures scrambled when uploaded
We made the Pie last night, and this is breakfast this morning (Chocolate Waffles with Ice Cream)


Our sleep-over bed. Rebekah was gone last night on a retreat therefore we have had lots of sugar and fun (also Anastasia got sick last night, and Timothy fell on the stairs this morning cutting his eyebrow open :-P).


My first Boston Creme Pie!


Stirring the vanilla into the creme filling


Timothy's cut

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Can't wait until I can hug those kids!
Love, Grandma Lisa

Anonymous said...

How did Timothy get the cut? I have one in almost the same place above my left eye. I got it when I was about 18. We were playing hockey at Manito Pond and a puck squirted straight up after a face off and hit me. Grandpa Eyre

Hannah said...

Thanks for sharing your fun. :o) Vanilla pudding, cake, and chocolate glaze - what more could the tongue want? I'd say poor Timothy... but now that the initial hurt is over, he's probably more proud of it than anything else. :oP