Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my handiwork...

This is one of the five cheesecakes I made and sold the other day...
(unfortunately I didn't get a picture of any of them when completed!)















And my workstation...

















And here's the suit I've been making for Timothy! He is joining the forces of X-Men. The only thing I have yet to do on this costume is put the claws on.









































My superhero children. Noelle tried putting Timothy's Spider-Man mask on inside out and backwards, but soon received help.































And this is not my "handiwork" but it is cute....


4 comments:

RachelCapezza said...

Timothy's costume is awesome! I'm impressed. That video is so cute. I love David's voice and Noelle's hair is really growing out now.

Anonymous said...

Timothy's costume is perfect!! I can't wait to see all the kids tomorrow. Travis and Autumn are comming as well.

Heidi said...

Ooooo, I love the costume and Tim will be so proud! He might want one too! Ha! I'm utterly charmed by the video clip! Berry loved it, she was riveted. I think we'll watch it again after this. Maybe 3 times a day.(o:

Lynne' said...

The costume looks quite impressive! (Says the professional seamstress. ;)