Monday, October 22, 2007

Pictures from Youssef's birthday party last Sunday

For Youssef's birthday, they did a Wii Sports "tournament" this year, where each of us could play what we wanted, and the winner from each group won a small prize. It was very low-key, which was great because then we got to do a lot of just visiting too.
More pictures are on my facebook.











































































































































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huzzah! Another Rebekah post! The pictures are fun, and Forrest is growing back his beard, unless it is like my 'haircut' picture. I still can't get over the fact that you believed it. Hannah should know that if I chuckle during the night, I'm remembering that fact.

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby Arayah!!!

Rebekah said...

I know, isn't she? Those pictures turned out great.