Monday, July 21, 2008

All right everyone. I'm disappointed with your lack of comments. Should I post about something controversial to get the talk going?
Today is my last beginning dog class with Lightning. I'm happy that I'll have a nice long break (for who knows how long) but also will miss the classes, especially because the last few weeks, Lightning has been so good when we're there, so obedient and eager to please. It makes me happy to see how obedient and how smart he is. I know though that I still have a ways to go, and need to be especially diligent to set aside a couple days a week to work with him for a chunk of time, just so he keeps in practice.
We went to Riverfront Park on Saturday...it was fun but it was quite hot in the sun. I'll try to get some pictures up in the next few days.
Well, I thought I had more to say but nothing is coming to mind.

9 comments:

Isaiah Eyre said...

I DISAGREE!!!

(trying to be controversial)

Anonymous said...

Well, here's my excuse: usually, when I was reading your posts, I was either holding a baby (and therefore could only type very slowly and with one hand) or supposed to be working on something else. So, when I actually got a chance to comment, I would think, "Oh, it's been so long since she posted that; she probably wouldn't look to see if she had gotten any comments."
We had a tornado or two pass by us yesterday! There were warnings and everything, but all we got was a bit of wind and a few minutes of harsh rain. I think there must have been lightning, too, after we went to bed.

Ryan said...

Congrats to Lightning!! My last day is tomorrow and I am looking forward to a long brake too
( which is weird for me)! Maily had been so naughty lately, but I have too much to do to get ready for Keltin and we want to get the girls back in ballet this fall!
Glad you guys had fun and Riverfront park. We are looking forward to seeing you guys again,,,soon!

Lynne' said...

That didn't sound controversial to me, but then perhaps someone would argue that point.

I do check your blog practically every day though, even if I don't comment. :)

Anonymous said...

I believe the second paragraph in the comment above is a hint to post more often.

Lynne' said...

And I believe "anonymous" is hinting more directly through my hint than I even hinted with the original hint.

But I got to comment on the pictures on facebook, so I'm good. ;)

Rebekah said...

It is good to know people are looking at the blog. :-) If you want more frequent updates, check out facebook. But I will try to get those pictures up soon, as promised.

Holly said...

I'm just waiting for those promised pregnant sister-in-law photos!

Rebekah said...

I'm waiting for Forrest to take them! hehe