Monday, July 14, 2008

Stuff

It's one of those rare mornings when I'm up before the kids. That tends to happen occasionally, if we stay out late (for our kids) and then they end up sleeping in later than I do. It's a nice feeling to get up before them and not be thinking, "why did they have to get up already?" Although I must say that I'm thankful that my children are fairly well-behaved in the morning when they're up before me, and don't usually do much more than play happily in their bedroom, or ask to watch a movie.
So, I'm feeling Anastasia kick more and more now...yesterday she was very active the entire church service. Forrest has gotten to feel the kicks too--for about two weeks, I think? The first time I thought I felt movement was the day before 15 weeks. That's earlier than I thought I first felt each of the boys, and much earlier than I felt Noelle. It's been really cool to feel her.
I'm getting to the point where I don't feel like I can bend over very well...and it seems to have come on all of a sudden. Glad I only have four months to go, but that still seems like quite a while to have my stomach squishing up into my lungs.
I love this time of year. Life is maturing all around--the garden is growing rapidly (as long as it stays watered!), fruit is ripening (yummy apricots, plums, cherries!), roses are blooming...I even enjoy the hot temperatures, as long as I'm out at my parents' house relaxing in their pool! :-)
Well, I should make breakfast because at least one of my children is up--the others should be up soon then.

No comments: