Friday, September 12, 2008

Noelle's haircut and other miscellaneous...

Forrest suggested the other day that we bob Noelle's hair to give it some fullness...I thought it was a good idea so we went right ahead and did it. I was very happy with the results.


































































Here she is playing with Lightning...which she absolutely loves to do.






































This was from before the haircut...all the kids were just being crazy on the couch.














And here is me at 30 weeks. I'm making a weird face and the picture is a little blurry since David took it...but it's better than the other ones the kids got!



















In these pictures you can see how much Timothy looks like his daddy...they are playing a videogame and making the exact same expression.














5 comments:

Lynne' said...

Her hair cut looks really good! I've been wanting to cut Lily's hair so that it's all the same length, but Youssef doesn't want to yet. (He obviously doesn't have to comb out the knots!) ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet! She looks very pretty with the haircut. Rebekah also looks pretty at 30 weeks (9 more to go now!). That comparison picture between Forrest and Timothy is really cool!

Isaiah Eyre said...

LOL @ Timothy and Forrest's faces. Noelle's hair looks nice...not quite as Bohemian, but cute.

Anonymous said...

What a darling haircut! Those pictures of her are so sweet!
Wow, the resemblance between Forrest and Timothy is striking. It's interesting how sometimes, when I see pictures of the nieces and nephews, I think, "Oh, that looks like so-and-so!"

Ryan said...

I love her hair cut too!! It is so cute on her. I also love the picture of the kids being crazy on the couch...ha