Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random...

So the other day Timothy wanted me to throw him some pitches outside. I'm not a good pitcher, but I try to get it within range of the bat. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes not. Well, Timothy's not perfect at batting either. At one point he says, with a smile on his face, "There's a kinda bad pitcher pitching out here today..."
"Hey!" I said and gave him a look.
"Just kidding," he said, smiling even bigger.

And then Noelle yesterday, at about 10:30 in the morning, was upset about something so started crying and just lying on the floor. I asked her what was wrong and she wailed, "I had a long day!"

And I'm excited to be at 33 weeks! Only seven to go...or maybe eight. Or nine...but hopefully not. Anyway, I *should* have the baby before November 21st, so we can make it to church on the 23rd to be confirmed (and possibly have the baby baptized)! My "baby-gaga" ticker on the blog says the baby is about 4.75 lbs now...I totally believe that, she feels so big in there! I'm obviously not the only one feeling crowded lately. It's reassuring to feel the bottom on the left side, and the head down (I can especially tell when she has the hiccups, just where the head is). I feel like I'm hardly eating lately...but then I have to have protein shake and a couple slices of cheese before bed just so I can sleep, and if I wake up too much in the middle of the night I can't get back to sleep easily, partly from being hungry and partly from being thirsty...but then I can't drink much or I'll be up several times in the next hour! *Sigh*...it's not all bad though...and I am so excited about meeting my new baby! It's a little strange (and cool) to think of being mother to a newborn again...my other three kids seem so independent at this point.
And in the meantime, we have plenty to do...possibly help my dad get firewood (always a fun outing), possibly see Matthew do the Drum-Off store finals (he was in top 2 out of 10 at the prelim!)....plus we have to get in our annual visit to the corn maze & pumpkin patch, and the Arboretum; then we have Halloween, and then Shane's baptism on All Saints' Sunday. Now that I think about it it's a little bit exhausting!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

LOL Noelle is such a girl,,I love it!!

I TOTALLY understand the food thing... It's really hard for me to make dinner when nothing sounds good and I know I will eat two bites and be done!! I drink a lot of fluids so that I have some energie.