Thursday, November 13, 2008

My baby

Anastasia is a very contented baby so far...she only cries when she's hungry, or being changed, or about to fill her diaper. (And not every time for any of those.) She's been pretty sleepy, but still nurses quite often, and today she was awake a bit more, which is really fun. Her eyes are so pretty. I'm still not sure if they're going to be blue or....?? They almost look like they're going to be something else, which I thought was impossible with Forrest and me both having blue eyes. But who knows? She does have darker hair than any of the other kids...although it's still a light brown and could very well end up blonde.
Today she smiled at me, awake! She has smiled in her sleep from...I don't remember...probably the second or third day. But this was the first time she smiled awake and it was so cute. It was a little bit crooked and made one of her eyes wink shut.
Anyway, without further ado, here are pictures.








































































7 comments:

Ryan said...

Awww I can't wait to meet her!! I think Keltin may actually have blue eyes...it's hard to tell but they are not nearly as dark as the girls were at this age...and his hair is WAY lighter! Most pple say it's blonde but after knowing your kids I call it strawberry-blonde.She is so cute and I'm glad to hear she is an easy baby.. Keltin may be my easiest so far!

RachelCapezza said...

She is a cutie. The second picture down makes me think of the baby picture of Forrest (the one where his mom is looking down at him).

Isaiah Eyre said...

Second one down is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Awww! She is so precious! David is getting so big! I like exclamation points today! I really like the one of her and you, Rebekah. Is that her Amby bed in the fourth picture?

Lynne' said...

Aww.. she looks like she's puckering in the picture with you! She's just asking her mommy to kiss her sweetness. She looks so cozy in her bed. Renna is almost ready to move out of hers.. but not quite. ;)

Mrs E said...

I can't think of anything that would give me so much pleasure right now as being able to see and snuggle my precious new niece.

Anonymous said...

Lovely...but can we see 2 week old pictures? Ack! Two Weeks Old Already!