Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whoops...

Well, I brought the camera to church on Sunday and asked my dad to record the baptism, but foolishly I didn't change the movie setting from standard to compact, so it only got 4 minutes and the whole memory card was full! It's great quality but only has the baptismal covenant, not the actual baptism. Thankfully my dad got the rest of it on his camera, plus some stills, but that means y'all will have to wait until such time as I can retrieve them from his camera before I can post anything here.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Well, it sucks that we can't see any pictures yet,,,but I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like this.. hehe :-) Hope all is going well with you and that sweet baby!!
Taneisha

Anonymous said...

Waiting patiently for pictures of the baptism and confirmation...