Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Whew...

Well the two year Presidential election season is over, now how much longer is it going to be for us to find out our Governor?? Oh well, Friday we get our Amby bed (that we got for $117 shipping included) and we keep telling Анастасия she can come out any time. I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting her! Please be pray that I will be patient... but that she will come soon...but what really matters is that Rebekah and Анастасия are both safe and healthy. Timothy wants to watch the birth and I told him that was Mama's decision to make, but he is also fascinated with the umbilical cord so I told him if she is born in the night he can get up and help cut the cord.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

We are praying she comes soon and everything is perfect!!!

RachelCapezza said...

Why does her name look weird? Or is it just this computer?

Rebekah said...

hehe...Forrest decided to copy the cyrillic (or whatever it's called) from the Wikipedia article on the Grand Duchess Anastasia and see what people thought.

Anonymous said...

I really like the look of Анастасия...I'll have to use it on my announcement at school when she's born. :o)
I can remember one of the Gimmakas telling me that they cut the cord on one of the siblings - I was horrified, as Mama hadn't let any of us in on the births. :o)
What is an 'Amby' bed?

Rebekah said...

the Amby bed is a hammock-style baby bed that is supposed to be really good for babies, especially those with colic or reflux problems (which I'm not exactly expecting, but Noelle had colic, so it can happen) and a friend of ours got one and has loved using it. Here's a link if you're curious to see what it looks like and the stated benefits of using it: http://www.ambybaby.com/

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Also, I've been wondering how her name will be pronounced: 'Anna-stay-sha' or 'Ahna-staw-see-ah' (the former is the American way, the latter the Russian).

Rebekah said...

the American pronunciation. :-)