Saturday, July 23, 2011

Some random pictures.



Timothy practicing to be a Beefeater...
I think he needs more work on the face control part!



Noelle, "We found some mud!!!"



Reading our bedtime Bible story.



"Come play outside with us!!"
(Timothy on one of the practically brand new bikes someone at St. Peter's gave the boys!)



Timothy with his mondo-burger creation.
("It has EVERYTHING on it! Even fries!")
He couldn't fit it in his mouth but still managed to eat most of it!



David's sunburn from staying at the pool for 2 hours
(Daddy was foolish and didn't insist on sun screen)


Anastasia also found mud!



Anastasia and her "Big Buddy"



Smiling at Daddy's "big, fat belly"



Doing "crafts" with Mama



"Daddy, please put this on my head and take a picture!"




A couple of videos of some of the rainstorms we've experienced here in Florida
(This is an unseasonably DRY year!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see all the kids! I can't wait until we can spend some time together! I was impressed by how big they are all getting. I especially noticed Noelle's long legs.
Love from Grandma Lisa aka Mommy

Keisha Valentina said...

Beautiful family!

Hannah said...

Yay for pictures! Timothy is so... old.

Heedless said...

I rediscovered your blog and wanted to comment on your beautiful family....so sweet
Cousin Russelle,

RachelCapezza said...

Tell David I know how he feels...I've got a sunburn too!

Timothy looks so much older!

Alethea said...

I love it! and I particularly like that the girls got into some mud. :)
I miss you guys. Can't wait tillyou come back!
Love the rain! We had a huge storm in Evanston when I went to visit my family this week. It rained like that all night and into the morning. and had massive lightning bolts and thunder claps. (which is rare).